Pokerstars for Money – Real Money Pokerstars – Pokerstars.net for Real Money
The folks at Pokerstars have made it extremely easy to play at Pokerstars for money. Some players have reported a Pokerstars.net real money problem though. This problem with playing at Pokerstars.net for real money is a result of differences between Pokerstars.net and Pokerstars.com. Pokerstars.net is a play money only version. That’s why players do not see the cashier button in Pokerstars.
If you’re having a problem playing real money poker at Pokerstars, here are the steps you can take to fix it.
- Uninstall your current version of Pokerstars
- Download and install the correct version of Pokerstars for money
- Create a new account with a different (and valid) email address
- When prompted for a marketing code enter it.
- Go to Account>Validate Email Address and enter the code you got via email
- Click Cashier>Buy Chips and enter your financial details for the first time
- Go back to the Cashier and choose one of deposit methods listed. (The easiest way to deposit and play for money on Pokerstars is using a debit/credit card or using Instant E-Checks)